What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MEE01
A 2-day Mekong Eyes Explorer cruise tour to visit Can Tho and Cai Be ensures to give you unforgettable experiences in Mekong Delta. By joining this tour, tourists will have chances to stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields, meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits. Let's come and experience the tour on luxury Mekong Eyes Explorer cruise.
- Having opportunity to learn about local life and taste delicious tropical fruits in Mekong Delta
- Admiring romantic sunrise from sundeck while having breakfast on Mekong Eyes Explorer luxury cruise
- Joining a drink at the bar on cruise and fully enjoying one of the most magnificent moments that Mekong river
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 11,5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Price for Superior cabin, all designed as outside cabins
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Size : 19,5 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double
Located on the upper deck and equipped with a private balcony
Total Option Price
- 1 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2"
- Price Includes
- English speaking guide
- Free flow of tea and coffee
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Guided excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Round-trip transfer Saigon - the embarkation port
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Mineral water placed in your cabin on your cruise boat
- Price Excludes
- Private transfer from Saigon available
- Drinks (except mentioned in inclusions)
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1 (Thurday): Saigon - Can Tho
In the morning (only departure on Thurday) we pick you up at your hotel in Saigon (District 1 and parts of District 3) and take you to your port of embarkation in Can Tho. The transfer takes between 2 to 3.5 hours depending on the embarkation port.
After the transfer from Saigon to Can Tho we receive you with a refreshing welcome drink and show you our on-board facilities and your cosy cabin. While you enjoy lunch, the boat starts cruising. Sit back and watch the fantastic scenery and the daily life of the Mekong people.
In the afternoon we show you typical Mekong Delta sceneries on a guided leisurely stroll through a village and the surrounding fruit orchards or rice fields. Meet the friendly locals and taste the local produce and fruits.
Get back on board and enjoy a drink at the bar or relax on deck as the sun sets over the magnificent water landscape of the Mekong River. The cruise boat will anchor for the night. The day ends with a delicious on-board dinner. You stay overnight on board on your comfortable river cruiser.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes Explorer cruise
- Day 2 (Friday): Can Tho - Cai Be - Saigon
The cruise vessel sets off at 6.30h for a sunrise cruise. Watch the locals go about their daily work drying exotic fruits or building wooden ships on the yards while enjoying an early breakfast.
After breakfast, we explore the canals of the Mekong Delta around Cai Be with a small sampan or by foot. After the excursion it is time to start the journey back to Saigon. From Cai Be we travel by road transfer back to Saigon. In Vinh Long you say good by to the Mekong Delta with a lunch break offering typical Mekong Delta dishes.
Meals: B, L
- Although it is our intention to operate the itinerary as detailed proposal, we will do our utmost to stick to the set itinerary, however we cannot be held responsible for any last minute changes that might occur. It may be necessary to make some changes as a result of climatic conditions, alterations to cruise schedules or other operational factors.
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.6Based on 10 reviews
Value for money9.5
13 Feb 2019
24 Jan 2019
This overnight cruise had it all great cabin plenty of room only 15 cabins on board but only 6 cabins were used on this trip Staff were magnificent they doubled up as cooks,waiters ,tour guides, nothing was to much trouble The side tours off the boat were ,a village walking tour ,a vist to a popcorn factory,also this is where you can try snake wine
16 Dec 2018
We were two half days and therefore only one night on the ship Mekong Eyes, which in our view was quite sufficient to get an impression of the Mekong Delta. The welcome on the boat was very warm and in general the crew was very friendly and helpful. Our cabin was right at the front of the corridor and was therefore quiet. For us there was nothing to complain about on the ship. Also all meals were tasty and rich. The tours are very touristy (have some coffee), but that's okay, considering that people live part of this tourism. And after all, in the short amount of time we have received an extensive "sweeping blow" from the region. Our guides have managed the whole great and sometimes very humorous knowledge conveys. With all that, there was still plenty of time to relax on the deck chairs and enjoy the drive on the Mekong. Definitely worth the mini-cruise, as it takes a very long journey to and from Saigon.
21 Aug 2018
Even though the travel time in the region brought us a lot of heavy rain, the crew always tried to make their stay as comfortable as possible. Many small landings to islands, markets and interesting places along the flood-leading Mekong made the stay varied, although many a bridge between ship and land was daring designed. The crew was very dedicated and helpful, unfortunately the English pronunciation was sometimes difficult to understand, so 1 star deduction. The on the ship with a lot of commitment offered food was delicious, varied and always fresh, especially the large and varied fruit plates at breakfast, at any time with offers good restaurants comparable. The cabins on the ship were small, but adequate and clean, unfortunately the air conditioning was above the head of the bed, which also affected my rating. Overall, recommended.
24 Jul 2018