What you’ll get
Duration : 4 hours
Departure : Ho Chi Minh City
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VES06
Saigon is the biggest and most energetic city in Vietnam with the population of more than 10 millions with more than 5 million of scooters. It is very interesting to travel around town on our scooters, especially vintage Vespa. The tour will bring you back period of Saigon in 1950s, eat at local restaurant and "watching life passing by". Are you looking for a unique experience in Saigon? Let's join us!
- Enjoy the panorama of Saigon from 32 floors cafe
- Taste specialities with great ambience of the local in local restaurant
- Bring you around the city, to enjoy the landmarks of Saigon, Saigon night life
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
- 1 Dinner
- Vespa scooter
- Price Includes
- All entrance fees
- Cold water throughout
- Free pick-up and frop-off
- Rain poncho (if needed)
- Classic vespa scooters
- All food and drink includes
- Live bar music and drink
- Full-face Helmet, Safe Drivers
- English speaking tour guide
- Pictures from your tour, lots of fun
- Price Excludes
- Other personal expenses
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 45 days prior to trip departure: No charge (Full refund will be made but transaction fee will be paid by you).
- 30-45 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 15-29 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 7-14 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 7 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- The above fees are subject to an added bank transaction fee.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Ho Chi Minh Vespa Night Street Food Tour
First, our experienced driver on a Vintage Vespa will pick you up from your hotel then we will bring you to our Venue, to have a welcome drink and to enjoy the panorama of Saigon from 32 floors cafe. Then we bring you around the city, to enjoy the landmarks of Saigon, to small alley where you see the real life of Saigonese. Our first stop for dinner is a local restaurant where we would like to introduce to you our local specialties like: Vietnamese Pancake, Spring Rolls...
After that we continue to our Discovery of Saigon to local Seafood restaurant, another experience for you to taste the seafood with great ambience of the local.
The trip is not done yet the fun things is still waiting for you after. We would like to bring to to the local acoustic music cafe to have some desert or drink, to enjoy some music performed by Vietnamese singers.
The last stop before get back to the hotel will be a Bar, where you can enjoy Rock music or Jazz, now, you can say you experience the Saigon night life.
Questions & Answers
9.9Based on 37 reviews
Value for money9.9
01 Jun 2019
After a day watching motorbikes zooming in and out of traffic and along footpaths, I wondered why I had booked this tour, but from the moment our guide Steve met us he put me totally at ease. What an amazing experience this was, visiting places we would never have found to experience the best of Vietnamese food, drink and atmosphere in amongst the local people. Our guides openly shared their knowledge of the local history, customs and culture. We felt comfortable and secure throughout our tour and could not have asked for better guides, Steve and Andy were brilliant and we recommend them very highly.
29 May 2019
We had a night street food tour on scooters . Our guides were a group of enthusiastic young students ,Steven , Kai , Mary and Seven. This is a tour different from most as it explores and goes to places tourist wouldn’t normally. Visiting in many different districts and trying delicious street foods . Love the flower market !
28 May 2019
Su and Huy were unbelievable tour guides. My wife and I had the best time with these youngens and they took us very safely through the synchronised mayhem of Saigon's streets and fed us so much delicious food and drink. Saw places and ate foods that we never could have found ourselves. Com on neu to Su and Huy. Thanks heaps guys. Wouldn't have missed this tour for the world.
25 May 2019
21 May 2019
We did the food street tour with our 2 young children aged 5 & 7. It was an amazing tour!! An & Danny were excellent guides and they are safe riders. The bike tour enabled us to see how the local lived and tried lots of amazing local street food. Highly recommended! Best experienced!!