What you’ll get
Duration : 4 hours
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kids, couple, solo travelers
Type : Land tour
Product Code : T88VES02
The Vespas tour will take guests to sample the best dishes that Vietnam has to offer! This is a great way to see parts of the city that most tourists don't get to see or even hear about. Taking you to the most popular street stalls, hidden alleyways and of course where the locals love to hang out with their friends.
- Taste many authentic foods, especially Pho-a Vietnamese dish at local restaurant
- Experience the hustle and bustle of Hanoi city with popular lemon-tea drinks and sunflower seeds
- Visit one of the most busy beautifull place for young people come here to meeting friend and take photo from Opera house
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
- Vespa scooter
- Price Includes
- Safe driver
- Classic Vespa scooters
- English speaking guide
- Food and drinks in the trip ,have free once drink swing bar
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Others not mentioned above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare.
- Tour starts daily at 6 - 10 pm or 10:30 pm
Vespa tours start from your hotel, then drive you to a crowded street café where we experience the hustle and bustle of this city with popular lemon-tea drinks and sunflower seeds. Continuing to town in one of the busiest beautiful place for young people to come here to meet a friend and take a photo from Opera house.
The tour then takes you to to see the ceramic road and Chuong Duong bridge to have a glimpse of Hanoi on the two banks of the red river. The exciting ride in organized chaos traffic takes us to a local restaurant with authentic food and then take us to mall alley to try a different version of Pho a Vietnamese dish that is world famous and try many different foods from here. A ride around the big lake is a super romantic sight of Hanoi that most travelers rarely have a chance to see. Which you will experience a big "wow" factor. This will surely make you say "I’m happy that I did this trip"! Moving forward with the tour, ride Vespa around Hanoi city drive pass Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, a few minute stops for egg coffee one of the most famous of coffee in Hanoi, Now it's time to hang out with the young Hanoian crowd in a local Bar with live trendy music. Here you will have an opportunity to take the stage and perform yourself or listen to local musical talent performing both in Vietnamese and English showing off their unique style.
Come with us on Vespa Tours and experience your own personal Hanoi, making new friendships.
Questions & Answers
9.1Based on 3 reviews
Value for money9.3
05 Feb 2019
It was our first time visiting Hanoi and tried the night food tour with our guide... the food was delicious, the sites were very nice and he was very helpful and knowledgeable... it’s a great way to see the city and get a real feel for it... I would really recommend this tour
25 Dec 2018
The tour was amazing! I had not been in a motorcycle in over 32 years, so I was scared going in. My tour guide Tri was so knowledgeable and helpful with all of my questions, he was so careful with driving as he knew I was scared. Not only was it an overview of the coolest places in the city but also tried 5-6 different plates and 2 local drinks- food was incredible . I was super impressed with professionalism and the amount of fun I had. Wish I could have more time to do more.
30 Oct 2018