What you’ll get
Duration : 2 days 1 night
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family, Friends, Honey moon couple
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31OAS01
This tour is specially designed for explorers who want to fully discover the Gulf of Tokin. You will experience in Halong Bay with most beautiful destinations such as Surprising cave and different shaped islets. This is one great opportunity to challenge your skill with local methods of fishing and kayaking. Along the journey, you can join our Tai Chi classes in every morning and enjoy the view of sunrise at the same time.
- Taking the time to soak up the beauty of Halong Bay
- Exploring the thousands of limestone islands scattered amidst the clear, turquoise waters
- Exciting activities (cave discovering - kayaking - swimming - night squid fishing - Tai Chi - cooking)
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 16m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Located on the first deck with sea-view window
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Deluxe Balcony Cabin
Size : 18m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Located on the second deck with private balcony.
Total Option Price
Size : 22m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: King size + Extra Bed On Request
Located on the second deck with private balcony. King bed size is perfect choice for couples.
Total Option Price
Oasis Bay Suite
Size : 26m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: King size + Extra Bed on Request
Located on the third deck woth private balcony, free 01 bottle of wine when booking.
Total Option Price
- 1 Breakfast, 2 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Shuttle bus
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2"
- Price Includes
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Fruits and local wine party
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- English speaking guide onboard
- Welcome drink, juice, tea and coffee in the morning
- Complimentary Tea, Coffee and Snacks in the Cabin
- Complimentary Two bottles of mineral water inside the cabin
- All meals mentioned above (02 lunches, 01 dinner, 01 light breakfast)
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioning, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin
- Price Excludes
- Tips and personal expenses
- Shuttle transfer for Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (book in next step)
- Optional requested services such as massages, beauty services, and other specific wishes that can be made on prior request only
- All service that are not clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi - Halong bay
7h45 - 8h30 Optional pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Halong. It takes 3.5hrs - 4 hrs.
12h30 Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
13h00 Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h30-14h30 Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15h30-17h00 Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17h15-18h45 Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19h00-20h00 Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21h00-23h00 Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing
Overnight on cruise.
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Oasis Bay Classic Cruise
- Day 2: Surprising cave - Tuan Chau pier - Hanoi
6h30 Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7h00-7h30 Breakfast. Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices…
8h00-9h00 Visit Sung Sot Cave, hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9h30 Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10h30 Lunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is crusing back to Tuan Chau harbor.
12h30-12h45 Shuttle bus pick guest up at Oasis Bay Lounge for guest booked the bus.
17h00-17h30 Arrive in Hanoi
Meals: B, L
Questions & Answers
9.2Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.2
04 Aug 2018
A wonderful trip to Halong Bay. Our guide Mee was so helpful all the way through and great fun too. The food on the cruise was excellent and they made special vegetarian food for me. My room was so comfortable and I slept really well. The trip to the cave was very good.
22 Jun 2018
I did the overnight classic cruise and had a great time. The guide, Pham, was awesome. Very friendly, professional and appeared to enjoy his job which already helps. Food aboard was great and the crew were all tremendously nice. The eBay is a bit crowded with boats, but it didn't really detract from the views and experience. Definitely worth at least a day to visit.
05 May 2018
This is the best company to go do ya long bay with! From the start it was a laugh! We had Barry as our tour guide/ rep and he was literally the best person that could of done it! He was so helpful, funny and the most kindest man in the boat as well as yukki da behind the bar! We did the three day cruise and it was fabulous most amazing experience and better than we could of ever wished! BARRY you are amazing and I can’t wait to come and do it again when we next come.
09 Feb 2018
Mr. Viktor was an excellent tour guide. He was very knowledgeable, friendly, and has a great sense of humor. He made us feel welcomed and relaxed. He's and excellent English speaker. My girlfriend and I had a great time touring Halong Bay with him! I highly recommend.
03 Feb 2018
Had a two day cruise in Halong bay with Oasis and it was fantastic.The cabin was really nice and the bed very comfortable. Even though the boat was fully booked it never felt crowded with plenty of space to make your own.The food on board was very good and the staff were very attentive. In the evening we had a lot of fun with Kobi & Tony who joined us in a little singing. Kobi's rendition of "Sweet Caroline" was something quite special. We then decided he should learn Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody, as you can imagine this was a lot of fun as even to us the lyrics are confusing. Overall this was a great cruise which is made even better by the staff on board. The only negative was the jacuzzi which when filled looked very murky and not very inviting! I nearly forgot to mention that Halong Bay is beautiful.