What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : only departure on odd dates
Suitable : All people: Family, friend, couple...
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T30MKE82
On this tour you have more time to discover the sights of the Mekong Delta and enjoy the life on the river. You visit the famous floating market of Cai Rang. On several land excursions you have the chance to experience local handicraft production, colorful brick kilns, opulent orchards and peaceful villages. Take an excursion with a small rowing Sampan or a short bike trip to explore the small side canals of the mighty Mekong river.
- Have 2 night on panorama river cruise
- Enjoy life on the water and floating market
- Learn secrets of real Vietnamese cultute and Mekong river as well
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
|OPTION TYPE||MAX||RATES||PRICE DETAIL||TOTAL|
Size : 12m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/Twin
Twin or double rooms: each with a private bathroom with shower and hot water, wardrobe and air-conditioning. All rooms offer a fantastic panoramic view over the Mekong River.
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Ends in : 05:23:35 hours
Easy & fast checkout
24/7 customer support
This option is fully booked, please change your date or contact us for more details.
- 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts,
- Cruise, shuttle bus
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2"
- Price Includes
- Road transfer comback Saigon
- Accommodation in cosy double or twin bedded cabins
- Meals as indicated in itineraries
- Mineral water placed in your cabin
- Side trips on sampans as mentioned in the itineraries
- Transfer by road and speed boat to Con Dao
- Shuttle from centre of Con Dao to the jetty
- Price Excludes
- Drinks are not included in the price (except the mineral water in your cabin and tea/coffee).
- Route and excursions may be subjects to changes without prior notice.
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us.
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Con Dao â€“ Tran De - Can Tho - Cai Be
06.30-07.00 Pick up at the hotel in Con Dao to the pier08.00 Departure of ferry to Tran De from Con Dao10.30 Pick-up at the pier. Drive to Tra On or Can Tho (Shuttle bus service// Land transfer)~13.00 Boarding of the cruise vessel and check-in. Panorama cruise and lunch on board16.00 Guided walk to a rural village or through the lush greens of orchards and rice paddies17.30 Return to the boat for refreshment and to enjoy the sunset on the top deck19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes classic cruise
- Day 2: Cai Be - Can Tho
07.00 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board08.00 Excursion on rowing sampan, exploring small canals of Tan Phong islet, home-made handicrafts family.10.00 Bicycle ride on back roads or walk in a small village along the Mekong Canal12.00 Panorama cruise and lunch on board around 13.0016.00 Afternoon walk to a rural village or cooking class on board19.00 Dinner on board, night on board
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Mekong Eyes classic cruise
- Day 3: Can Tho - Saigon
07.00 Morning cruise and morning tea break served on board08.00 Excursion on a long sampan to Cai Rang floating market and noodle producing family11.30 Departure to Saigon (Shuttle bus service// Land transfer)12:30 Lunch in Vinh Long City~ 16.30 Arrival in Saigon (district 1 and parts of district 3)
Meals: B, L
Shuttle service from pier to the center of Con Dao island (vice-versa) is free of charge. Fee for other pick-up/drop-off locations will be advised upon booking
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
0Based on 0 reviews
Value for money0