What you’ll get
Duration : 3 days 2 nights
Departure : Hanoi Old Quarter
Suitable : Family with kid, couple, solo travelers, active travelers
Type : Cruise tour
Product Code : T31FLA02
With Flamingo Cruise Halong 3 days/ 2 nights, you will visit most attractive destinations on Halong Bay such as Titop island, Pearl Farm Village,Surprise Cave…. and enjoy various leisure activities in each destination: kayaking in the area of Trong Cave, participate in Vietnamese Cooking Class or relax on Sundeck to watch magical sunset and sunrise over Halong Bay. Let’s join us for a life experience.
- Witnessing spectacular sunsets and delightful dawns over the Bay
- Enjoying more time exploring Luom Bo area, Trong cave, and Pearl Farm Village
- Taking part in sunset party and other exciting activities such as kayaking, swimming, join cooking class, doing Tai Chi
Flexible Price - Best Price Guaranteed
Size : 28 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: Double/ Twin
Price per person for Deluxe cabin (double/twin/single)
Choose date to show price
Recommend for you
Total Option Price
Size : 17 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: 01 Double Bed or 02 Single Beds
Premium cabin (single/double/twin) located in the second floor with private balcony
Total Option Price
Size : 28 m2 Max Adults: 2
Bed size: 01 Double Bed
Suite Balcony located on the second floor with private balcony
Total Option Price
- 2 Breakfast, 3 Lunches, 2 Dinners
- Cruise, Shuttle bus
- "Accommodation - oneId: #2"
- Price Includes
- Tai Chi Session
- On board insurance
- Cooking demonstration
- English Speaking Guide
- Fruits and local green tea
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- 2 bottles of mineral water in rooms daily
- Fishing equipment, movie, exciting games
- All meals on board (B - breakfast, L- lunch, D - dinner, Br - Brunch)
- Full furnished deluxe en-suite cabin with A/C, hot water
- Price Excludes
- Beverages, Tips & Personal expenses
- Pickup service by shuttle bus round trip (book in next step)
- All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list above
- Cancellation by Customer
For almost of our tours, once tour is confirmed and fully paid but for one reason they cancel the tour, the following charges will apply in the event of cancellation prior to tour commencement:
- More than 30 days before arrival: No charge
- 15-30 days before arrival: 10% of total tour price.
- 7-15 days before arrival: 50% of total tour price.
- 4-7 days before arrival: 75% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days before arrival: 100% tour price.
- There will be no refund given for any unused or missed ground arrangements, sightseeing, meals or hotel accommodations.
- For no show cases, there will be no refund.
- All cancellations must be in person or in writing and received by us
- Cancellation by Weather
In case of an unexpected situation/ bad weather causes an effect on your trip after commencement, we serve the right to change the itinerary of your booked tour for the safety of all clients in the group. If there are more than one solution, we will ask for your permission and agreement to do the next step. In such kind of cancellation, the refund of any payment on the un-used portion of transportation service, hotel service, car rental or tours will be given.
- Children Policy
- Under 4 years: Free of Charge.
- From 4 to 8 years old: 50% of adult’s fare and sharing bed with parents.
- From 9 to 11 years old: 75% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Students with ID student card: 95% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Over 11 years old: 100% of adult’s fare and using existing bed.
- Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay - Pearl Farm - TiTop island
07:30 - 08:00 Optional shuttle bus with tour guide will pick you up at your hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter area.
10:30 Stopover in Hai Duong City where you can experience our hand-made Vietnamese handicraft products.
12:30 Arrive in Tuan Chau Marina Pier (Tuan Chau Island). Followed by activities such as: boarding Flamingo Cruise for departure, Welcome drink will be served and cruise briefing, safety instructions, check-in cabins by Cruise Manager
13:30 Great lunch is served while cruising passing by islets.
15:00 Kayaking around Pearl Farm Village, visit Titop Island. Free choice of activities such as sunbathing, swimming and conquering the peak of the biggest island in Halong and taking panoramic photos of Halong bay in the afternoon.
17:30 Happy Hour. Buy 2 beverage get 1 for free
18.00 Cooking Class. Our Chef will demonstrate the preparation of a particular Vietnamese cuisine in the dining room. Our guide will let you know what item will be prepared and will explain the process during the demonstration. Duration about 20 – 30 minutes
18:30 Enjoy Sunset Party with fruits and tea
19:30 Under the magnificent night sky, our luxury set menu dinner is served with variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
21:00 Joining the squid fishing on boat with our crews and can enjoy the squid cooked with assistance from our chef or laze yourself with our happy-hour drinks at the bar
Overnight on Flamingo Cruises
Meals: L, D
Accommodation: Flamingo Cruise
- Day 2: Halong Bay – Pearl Farm
06.30 Enjoy Tai Chi instruction on the sundeck (duration about 20 minutes).
07.00 Coffee, tea and breakfast served in the dining room.
08.15 Transfer by tender to our day boat.
09.15 Set sail for the Kayaking at Trong cave. Join .There will also be time for relaxing on board and swimming while here.
10.30 Back on board, set sail for the Pearl Farm Village, and visit Pearl Factory.
12.00 Lunch is served.
16.00 Return to the main boat and free time for spa, massage and sightseeing till dinner.
17.45 Enjoy Sunset party on the Top deck with Happy Hour (buy 02 drinks get 01 more free).
19.30 Dinner is served.
21.00 Squid fishing / Movie show. Overnight on Flamingo Cruises
Meals: B, L, D
Accommodation: Flamingo Cruise
- Day 3: Surprise Cave - Tuan Chau Marina - Hanoi
06:15 Tai Chi class on the Sun-Deck
07:15 Have light breakfast with Coffee, tea, and bakeries on board
07:45 Arrive at the Surprising cave, the biggest cave in Halong Bay with 10,000 square meters, when you visit the cave like our Vietnamese house with three chambers as lobby, dining room and bedroom with most beautiful stalagmites and stalactites. We will tour the cave for about 60 minutes.
09:00 Upon return to the boat you will have time to freshen up and finish packing. When checking out please remove all of your belongings from the cabins, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabins.
10:00 Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier
10.45 Brunch is served.
After brunch, Relax on the sundeck or in the dining room enjoying the bay scenery as we approach the pier.
11:45 Disembark at Marina coffee – Gate 26 in Tuan Chau New Marina.
16:00 Arrive in Hanoi. End of the trip!
Meals: B, Br
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions without prior notice.
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be cancelled due to poor weather. Unused services are subject to nonrefundable.
- In-advance register is required with name, passport, nationality, gender, and visa for all passengers. A valid passport is required upon check-in. Otherwise, boarding may be denied by port authority.
- Meals on board are fusion: Vietnamese, seafood & international. Guests should advise of any special food preferences, allergies or dietary requirements at least one (1) week prior to the cruise date.
- For safety: First aid kit is available at the Reception desk; Life jackets are in the drawer under your bed; No smoking in restaurant and cabin; Be aware of long jelly fish (seasonal)
Compare with other products
Questions & Answers
9.7Based on 5 reviews
Value for money9.6
09 Oct 2018
We stayed on the Flamingo for 2 nights/3 days and had an amazing time. The staff were all incredibly friendly, very well organised and we were really happy with our rooms. The food was great and there was a lot of it!! Five course meals for every lunch and dinner! Lots of seafood but they were great at accommodating for those who did not eat seafood. The boat has a great mix of passengers from young to old, definitely not a party boat but filled with friendly chatty people. The drinks are expensive (to be expected) but just come prepared - bring lots of water from Hanoi and make the most of the 2 for 1 happy hour from 5pm until 11pm. The boat provides 2 free small waters each day. We would recommend staying 2 nights. It takes 4 hours to get to Halong Bay from Hanoi (Flamingo picked us up from our hotel which was great) and staying 2 nights on Flamingo was truly relaxing. We were the only passengers who stayed 2 nights interestingly so this meant that on day 2 we went on a day boat with passengers from other boats who were also staying 2 nights. On day 2 we did more kayaking, relaxing on the day boat/absorbing the scenery and we ate more food(!). It is a relaxing day and you get to explore more of Halong bay at a peaceful pace. When we returned that late afternoon to the Flamingo boat there was a whole new batch of passengers ready to stay for one night. We didn't mind this as it meant we got to meet lots of lovely people. Flamingo - really good value for money, definitely worth staying 2 nights!
Hui Fang K
04 Oct 2018
Chose to tour with them out of budget considerations, ended up being really happy with our decision. The team, including our guide Johnny, was friendly and attentive. One family brought along an infant who proved to be (understandably) temperamental at times, the crew handled the situations with empathy. The age-worn ship has its own rustic charm. That the facilities weren't in tip-top order didn't bother me too much as we were only there for one night. Food was intricately prepared and suited our palates. Ha Long Bay is beautiful in a subdued and peaceful way, well worth the bus journeys.
25 Aug 2018
We were lucky to get the last two cabins and so set off for a two day one night trip around Ha Long Bay. Our tour guide was most energetic encouraging us to do kayaking and cooking classes etc. which are all laid on but they are also happy to let you sit back and enjoy the stunning scenery you will see from deck. Cabins were clean and comfortable, the staff and service were all great. Large range of cocktails available and the meals were a real highlight being absolutely delicious. Well worth the trip overnight.
04 Aug 2018
The cruise started with pick up by minibus at our Hotel in Hanoi first thing in the morning. After a 4 hour journey with a short comfort break we arrived a Halong Bay. There we boarded the cruise ship: the ship was an ideal size offering accommodation for 30 passengers in comfortable, fair size cabins with ensures and ample sitting space outside on the upper deck. All the meals we had on board were a mix of Vietnamese and Western food - all very tasty. Activities on offer were kayaking on a small bay - which was lovely - though it would have been nice to have a little more time than just half an hour and the kayaks have seen better days but were adequate; a swim or hike to a view point on one of the islands - again very nice! And in the evening they offered a short introduction into the preparation of spring rolls and squid fishing for those who wanted it. On the next morning we went to visit the Surprise Cave - a huge cave worth seeing. After that the boat sailed back to the harbour. After lunch we were picked up by the minibus to go back to Hanoi. Overall Halon Bay is stunningly beautiful and well worth the visit. The day cruise was a lovely experience but be aware that it is all a bit of a rush.
07 May 2018
We opted for the 3D2N cruise on Flamingo Cruise and everything that we had experienced was fantastic. The meal was great and keep us full the whole day. The tour guide conversed well in English and gave us very nice guidance and explained history of Vietnam and Halong Bay very well. The activities were great. I enjoyed the Kayaking activity during the sunset very much. Although the squid fishing activity did not end well, we did had some fun though learning on how to catch them. The taichi and cooking class were also amazing. I would highly recommend this cruise as it gives value to your money and experience in Hanoi, Vietnam.